This Bamboo Charcoal fleece is a soft‚ cuddly and warm knit fabric commonly used for clothing especially hoodies, sweatpants, sweaters or any casual wear, as well as blankets or anything that for a warm and fresh wear.
Bulk Bamboo Cotton Charcoal Fleece Fabric
Fabric content: 50% bamboo charcoal 50% organic cotton
Weight: 350 GSM (grams per square meter); 1 linear yard weights approx 520 grams (approx 18 oz)
Width: 150 cm (60"), this material is tubular, it is 60" width when is cut open.
Made from OEKO-Tex 100 Standard & Control Union certified organic cotton and bamboo yarns on high efficiency knitting machines.
*Discounts* bamboo charcoal fabric wholesale
Please note that the wholesale fabrics might contain test holes or other small imperfection, for which, whenever possible, we will add half yard. Please refer to the VIP Program for more details.
- We Offer High Quality Organic Bamboo Charcoal Fleece Fabric
The bamboo charcoal is created by heating bamboo at temperatures of 800 degrees and then the charcoal itself is processed and mixed in with bamboo yarns as part of the growing field of nanotechnology. Once the bamboo has been turned into charcoal it is grinded into a very fine dark powder. Then the charcoal powder is blended with organic bamboo yarns and spin the blend into a bamboo charcoal yarn to create a textile with unique proprieties.
It's the best option of new natural fabric for taking care of the health of your skin. Its textile attributes such as softness, durability, water resistance and breathability are enhanced with the use of Nanotechnology.
Below are some good reasons why you should use our bamboo organic cotton charcoal knit fabric
- Gentle touch on sensitive skins – The fabric inhibits bacterial metabolism causing fewer allergic skin reactions than other fibers sterilized with antimicrobial agents.
- Amazing absorption and deodorizing abilities – When coupled with bamboo charcoal, the highly porous structure of the bamboo fabric, not only it absorbs moisture, but also absorbs chemicals and toxins from your skin and the air. The Yarn is filled with fine pore paths of various sizes inside, producing extremely wide surface area with super strong absorption ability to absorb the harmful chemical material in air and to eliminate odor and humidity.
- Extra Durability– This Bamboo charcoal knit is quick-drying and because the bamboo charcoal nano-particles embedded in the fabric rather than simply coated onto the surface, the fabric can be washed numerous times with no adverse effect on the charcoal qualities. It has an excellent water-resistance, natural long lasting durability.
- Moisture and Thermal Regulation– Bamboo Charcoal filled with various micro-gaps and micro-holes hence compared to other conventional fabric, it has better moisture absorption and ventilation. The fabric keeps you dry and comfortable on hot days. The highly porous nature of bamboo charcoal lets it act as an insulator against the cold while also retaining heat. It can mildly release infrared ray. With thermal effect, it's able to preserve heat for temperature maintenance, to strengthen the blood circulation at the ends of human body, to promote metabolism and to provide life cultivation and health promotion effect.
- Antimicrobial and Antibacterial Fabric– Bamboo Charcoal fiber effectively decomposes the micro-organisms attached to its surface and in the air around it. Bamboo has natural antibacterial qualities. This charcoal knit fabric has resistance to the development of mold and mildew. In addition to being antibacterial bamboo charcoal is also antimicrobial. Antimicrobial fabrics kill microorganisms that could be present on your skin.
Give it a try, you will be amazed of this fabric!