Bamboo Charcoal Fleece Fabric Roll 350 GSM, from $8.95/yard
Regular price $US 109.50
Any questions or concerns needed to be addressed? Just pick up the phone and call 1-778-323-2229 everyday between 11:30 AM and 11:00 PM ET ( 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM PT).
We Offer Fast Shipping!
Bamboo Organic Cotton Charcoal Fleece Fabric Roll High Quality
with 5% discount*
*Returning customers: 5% off
Fabric content: 50% bamboo charcoal 50% organic cotton
Weight: 350 GSM (grams per square meter); 1 linear yard weights approx 520 grams (approx 18 oz)
Width: 150 cm (60"), tubular
Made from OEKO-Tex 100 Standard & Control Union certified organic cotton and bamboo yarns on high efficiency knitting machines.
Sewing recommendations: ballpoint needle
Fabric care: This fabric will shrink. Please do your own testing prior to cutting, by washing in hot water and tumble dry.
Wash with like colors, warm water. Do not use softener or bleach; Preferably hang dry or flat dry. Remove promptly from dryer when done
It seems to me every time you buy something these days, nobody cares much about you after they got your money and ship their product.
That is really not the way I am. I sincerely appreciate the fact you decided to trust me and consider buying my fabric. And we, here at Kinderel Organic Fabrics, we are not going to let you down!
From our beginnings, we’ve tried to stay true to our core values.
We believe that clients shouldn’t have to choose between quality, affordability and healthier natural fabrics, and we work hard to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
- We Offer High Quality Organic Bamboo Charcoal Fleece Fabric
This charcoal bamboo fleece is produced without the use of harsh chemicals and finishes. They are not bleached with Dioxin, they don’t contain Sodium Polyacrylate, the absorbent gelling material, they are still far more absorbent, therefore they protect far better peoples’ skin.
The quality of the fabrics is a key component of your business success. While your workmanship is essential to create amazing products, the raw materials are also important.
Our fabrics quality is backed by thousands of happy clients which left wonderful reviews on Etsy, Ebay and Amazon and even on our website, Kinderel Organic Fabrics.
They are produced on high efficiency knitting machines, using OEKO-Tex certified fibers and world class motors and needles (produced by Japanese or German manufacturers).
It is CPSIA and environmental compliant, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
For 10 or 20 yards of fabric we can’t guarantee flawless material, but we will add if needed an extra half yard for two defects or one testing hole (which is done for every bolt; industry requirements).
For full bolts, we open them to check if is the right material, we weight them to estimate if the yardage is correct. We buy the fabrics based on their weight.
Although we set the same expectations as our competitors (up to 10% should be expected as not so perfect fabric), we deduct from price up to 1.5 yards from the yardage we calculate for the full bolt orders, to minimize the potential losses on our clients’ end.
- We always have charcoal bamboo fleece in stock! If not, we’ll pay penalties!!!
Material availability is important for any manufacturer.
Running out of bamboo charcoal fleece means losing sales of the products you are sold out.
But carrying too much material, not needed in the near future, will hurt your cash flow, blocking money in stuff you can’t use right now and having to make you to spend more to buy materials you need right away.
A healthy cash flow can be get and maintained by keeping low inventory on hand and having high inventory turn (the frequency you are able to buy the fabric needed with the same money calculated per year).
The wholesale part of our business it is focused on having the fabrics always available and shipping the orders as fast as possible, so you can carry the lowest amount on inventory while having the peace of mind of fabric availability.
All Canadian orders will be shipped in the next 24 hours. All US orders of 10 or more yards of the same fabric will be shipped three times a week (every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday) from Washington state.
Once you place your order, in maximum 7 days you’ll get your fabric, no matter where you live in US or Canada.
For this organic bamboo fleece, we offer the following deal: once you become a regular customer (from 5th sale), we can guarantee that we will have available for you, ready to ship anytime, the last order’s quantity or the last 30 days quantity you have order from us, whichever is higher.
In the unlikely case we are not able to fulfill your order, we will offer you an extra $1/yard discount for the quantity we couldn’t sent on your next order.
- Best Online Charcoal Bamboo Fleece Wholesale Deals!
All our clients receive 5% off from their second order. If you decide to become our client, we will be monitoring your order history on a 6 month basis. We offer the following discounts:
- additional 2% off for a quantity between 150 to 249 yards ordered in 6 months;
- additional 5% off for a quantity between 250 to 499 yards ordered in six months;
- additional 10% off for a quantity larger than 500 yards ordered in six months.
Once your history records shows that you bought over 700 yards of fabric from us, we offer you the option that for one bolt of fabric you can pay in 15 days (NET 15).
The price will be about 10% higher than earned discount and it is entirely up to you to decide if the benefit of paying later suit your business needs.
If you want to explore other type of fabrics for your products, to be able to expand your offer, we can offer you those materials with the same discount you buy your preferred fabric from us, even if the quantity is much smaller.
As long as you buy a total of 45 yards a month, you will get the bolt discount, no matter what types of materials you bought.
At Kinderel Fabrics we are proud to offer some of the best deals in the market. We are so confident that you will find the best price on Kinderel.com that we guarantee it! If you find a lower price online, in-store, or in print before you buy or within 30 days of your purchase we’ll beat that price by 10% of the difference.
The diaper inserts made from our charcoal bamboo fleece fabric enable moms and babies to experience worry-free nights as the diapers will hold a lot and no need to be changed overnight.
The bamboo charcoal fiber use is an emerging trend in the fashion industry as manufacturers look to combine fashion with function.
The bamboo charcoal is created by heating bamboo at temperatures of 800 degrees and then the charcoal itself is processed and mixed in with bamboo yarns as part of the growing field of nanotechnology.
The bamboo charcoal is made by heating bamboo fibers at high temperatures of 800-1000 degrees Celsius.
Once the bamboo has been turned into charcoal it is grinded into a very fine dark powder. Then the charcoal powder is blended with organic bamboo yarns and spin the blend into a bamboo charcoal yarn to create a textile with unique proprieties.
It's the best option of new natural fabric for taking care of the health of your skin. Its textile attributes such as softness, durability, water resistance and breathability are enhanced with the use of Nanotechnology.
This Bamboo Charcoal fleece is a soft‚ cuddly and warm knit fabric commonly used for nappy making and clothing especially hoodies and baby wear.
The bamboo charcoal fleece can be worn against the skin and is extra absorbent making it ideal for both cloth nappy liners and boosters.
The charcoal process improves the fabric performance, and it doesn't show stains. It is an excellent choice for cloth diapers inserts, liners, or flats, as well as blankets and anything else you need to stay warm and fresh.
Below are some good reasons why you should use our bamboo organic cotton charcoal knit fabric
- Gentle touch on sensitive skins – The fabric inhibits bacterial metabolism causing fewer allergic skin reactions than other fibers sterilized with antimicrobial agents.
- Amazing absorption and deodorizing abilities – When coupled with bamboo charcoal, the highly porous structure of the bamboo fabric, not only it absorbs moisture, but also absorbs chemicals and toxins from your skin and the air. The Yarn is filled with fine pore paths of various sizes inside, producing extremely wide surface area with super strong absorption ability to absorb the harmful chemical material in air and to eliminate odor and humidity.
- Far Infrared Radiation properties– Bamboo charcoal fibers and fabrics have the property of far-infrared radiation and have many health benefits. The far infrared rays emitted by these types of bamboo charcoal are able to penetrate through your skin, dislodge toxins hiding there and stimulate the water molecules in their path thus promoting a better blood circulation, increase cellular energy, and promote and improve body metabolism.
- Extra Durability– This Bamboo charcoal knit is quick-drying and because the bamboo charcoal nano-particles embedded in the fabric rather than simply coated onto the surface, the fabric can be washed numerous times with no adverse effect on the charcoal qualities. It has an excellent water-resistance, natural long lasting durability.
- Moisture and Thermal Regulation– Bamboo Charcoal filled with various micro-gaps and micro-holes hence compared to other conventional fabric, it has better moisture absorption and ventilation. The fabric keeps you dry and comfortable on hot days. The highly porous nature of bamboo charcoal lets it act as an insulator against the cold while also retaining heat. It can mildly release infrared ray. With thermal effect, it's able to preserve heat for temperature maintenance, to strengthen the blood circulation at the ends of human body, to promote metabolism and to provide life cultivation and health promotion effect.
- Improves Your Health– The Bamboo Charcoal fiber contains potassium, calcium and other minerals, and the launch of negative ions is at a high level which is equivalent to the anion concentration of the outskirts, and this is beneficial for people’s health. An abundance of negative ions typically means that the air is fresher and cleaner. Negative ions occur naturally from evaporating water which could be the reason why you feel so great when you go to the ocean shore or visit a cascading waterfall. When Bamboo charcoal is blended with bamboo fibers, the negative ionic charge of bamboo charcoal attract odors and the excess moisture in the atmosphere, leaving you feeling refreshed after each use.
- Antimicrobial and Antibacterial Fabric– Bamboo Charcoal fiber effectively decomposes the micro-organisms attached to its surface and in the air around it. Bamboo has natural antibacterial qualities. This charcoal knit fabric has resistance to the development of mold and mildew. In addition to being antibacterial bamboo charcoal is also antimicrobial. Antimicrobial fabrics kill microorganisms that could be present on your skin.
We work hard to get these advantages for you when you buy our fabrics. And we deliver what you are expecting and even more!
We are pretty sure you’ll have a pleasant experience buying this organic hemp bamboo fleece fabric, just give it a try!
Beside the advantages mentioned above, we are offering a peace of mind 30 days warranty. If, for any reasons, our products are not satisfying your needs, and you didn’t alter the bamboo velour fabric, just ship it back and we will refund the price of the fabric. No question asked!
We are thrilled to be able to offer you an exceptional fabric.
Buy with confidence this wonderful charcoal organic bamboo fleece fabric, Canada and US shipping locations to get your cheapest and fastest shipment. Cut from the bolt in my pet and smoke free studio. Multiple yardages are available for sale.