Kinderel Organic Fabrics - Reliable organic and sustainable textile wholesaler, known for quality fabrics, fast delivery and prompt customer service.
Are you looking for the perfect natural fabric for soft and sustainable clothing or for absorbent materials to make cloth diapers? Here, at Kinderel Organic Fabrics, you came in the right place!
Kinderel Fabrics offers bamboo fabric, natural hemp and cotton textiles by the yard or wholesale at affordable prices and fast shipping! Besides our online store, which you are surfing right now, we use other platforms, such as Etsy, Ebay and Amazon under Vancouver Bamboo's account. Over 10,000 unique buyers gave us excellent reviews, check to see bamboo, hemp & organic cotton fabric reviews here!
Either if you are small or large business, co-op, eco-conscious parent, or just have an interest in using natural fibers, then search no more! You'll find the best deals on ecofriendly bamboo or hemp fabric by the yard, mini bolts (10 or 20 yards) or full bolts (30 to 60 yards).
Purchase our fabrics with confidence, and if you are not 100% satisfied with our products, return the fabric in 30 days and get your money back, guaranteed!
Why is important to use natural products close to the skin?
Skin is the largest organ and there is a continuous process of exchange of substance, as the skin is “breathing” through pores. Therefore, everything we put on it gets absorbed into our body, and everything is released into clothing. Either we use lotions filled with preservatives, or additives or by wearing clothing which may have embedded chemicals, and they release harmful products into our system.
At Kinderel Organic Fabrics, we provide quality bamboo, hemp fabric and several blends of hemp and sustainable textiles.
The bamboo fabrics are well known for their extreme softness, and are cashmere like feeling. In addition,
- They are highly absorbent, and "wick” moisture away from the skin, keeping the body drier and comfortable.
- Natural antibacterial, due to the “bamboo kun", prevents bacterial growth and odor;
- The round shape of the fiber makes it ideal when dealing with skin allergies, sensitive skin or eczema;
- Thermal regulator: newborns have a hard time regulating body temperature, therefore bamboo fabrics keeps the baby warmer in cool weather, and a few degrees cooler in hot weather.
The Hemp fabrics are made from the stalks of the cannabis sativa fiber, known as industrial hemp. The hemp fiber has been used thousands of years in clothing.
- The hemp has a longer, stronger fiber than most plant fibers on the planet. Hemps’ tensile strength is eight times that of cotton. It is an exceptionally durable, long-lasting and strong fabric.
- Fabrics that are made from hemp are hypo-allergenic and non-irritating to the skin. They prove to be naturally resistant to bacteria and able to kill strains of staph on its surface.
- Hemp has the look of classic linen and will soften with age and with each washing.
Our bamboo, organic cotton and hemp fabrics are focused to serve you to make amazing items that have the most impact on babies, children and adults' health. These are great diaper making fabrics, knitted mostly on high-speed circular knitting machines, to bring you high quality and reliable fabrics for any sewing project.
We believe Kinderel Organic Fabrics are the natural and safe choice when it comes to dressing your baby and your family. Our fabrics are carefully handpicked and we offer for sale only those made from OEKO-Tex 100 Standard and/or GOTS and Control, Union certified yarns/ fibers.
We have done our own research in order to find the perfect safe, `green` fabric to use in your clothing range, and, in addition,
the most popular fabrics had been tested and meet the CPSIA flammability requirements for children clothing, as well lead and phthalates.
We hope that you will try one of our organic fabrics!