Charcoal Bamboo Fleece Fabric by the Yard
This bamboo charcoal fleece fabric is soft‚ cuddly and warm. The knit fabric is commonly used for nappy making, but mostly is used for clothing, especially hoodies or sweatpants. The charcoal process improves the fabric performance, It is an excellent choice for blankets and anything you need to stay warm and fresh.
Bamboo Charcoal Fleece Fabric Description
Fabric content: 50% bamboo charcoal 50% organic cotton
Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex
Weight: 350 GSM (grams per square meter); 1 linear yard weights about 520 grams (approx 18 oz)
Width: 150 cm (60") tubular, when it is cut open
*Discounts* for our Organic Bamboo Charcoal Fleece Fabric
Bamboo charcoal infused fiber use, is an emerging trend in the fashion industry as manufacturers combine fashion with function.
This charcoal fleece fabric is made by heating bamboo fibers at high temperatures of 800-1000 degrees Celsius. Once the bamboo has been turned into charcoal it is grinded into a very fine powder. Then, the charcoal powder is blended with organic bamboo yarns, into a bamboo charcoal yarn to create a textile with unique proprieties. Its textile attributes such as softness, durability, water resistance and breathability are enhanced with the use of nanotechnology.
Below are some good reasons why you should use our bamboo organic cotton charcoal knit fabric:
- Gentle touch on sensitive skins – The charcoal fabric contains bacterial metabolism causing fewer allergic skin reactions than other fibers sterilized with antimicrobial agents.
- Absorption and deodorizing abilities – When coupled with bamboo charcoal, the highly porous structure of the bamboo fabric absorbs moisture, and absorbs chemicals and toxins from your skin and the air. The yarn is filled with fine pore paths of various sizes inside, producing extremely wide surface area, with a strong absorption ability to soak up the harmful chemical material in the air and to eliminate odor and humidity.
- Extra Durability– This Bamboo charcoal fabric is quick-drying. The bamboo charcoal nano-particles are embedded in the fabric, rather than simply coated onto the surface. Due to this, the fabric can be washed numerous times with no effect on the charcoal qualities. It has an excellent water-resistance, natural, and long lasting durability.
- Improves Your Health– the Bamboo Charcoal fiber contains potassium, calcium and other minerals. The launch of negative ions is at a high level is beneficial for people’s health. An abundance of negative ions typically means that the air is fresher and cleaner. Negative ions occur naturally from evaporating water, which could be the reason why you feel great when you go to the ocean shore, or while visiting a cascading waterfall. When Bamboo charcoal is blended with bamboo fibers, the negative ionic charge of bamboo charcoal attracts odors, and leaves the excess moisture in the atmosphere, leaving you feeling refreshed after use.
- Antimicrobial and Antibacterial Fabric– Bamboo Charcoal fiber effectively decomposes the micro-organisms attached to its surface, and in the air around it. Bamboo has natural antibacterial qualities. This charcoal knit fabric has resistance to the development of mold and mildew. Antimicrobial fabrics kill microorganisms that could be present on your skin.